Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sources

First I would like to emphasize that I AM NOT A DOCTOR (yet). Any information on this blog is NOT a substitute for having your injury checked by a person with an MD.

Where does the information come from?
  • I will try my best to source any information on this blog either through a reputable medical website (ie Mayo Clinic, NIH, AAOS) or published source.
  • My Job: I have worked at a dancer-specific physical therapy for four years and have a wealth of information from this experience. I will try to back up any information from this source by a second written source.
  • Just ask. Sometimes I will just ask: a doctor, a physical therapist, an acupuncturist.... information from these sources will be indicated.
  • My (and other's) experience. It's always useful to share experience, especially when it comes to navigating the health care system.

1 comment:

  1. This is great Alex! I'm still trying to figure out my body - understand its limits, fix old injuries, prevent new ones... ah, the quest seems endless.

    ReplyDelete